Rabu, 22 Februari 2012
A lot of companies these days allow for dressing down on certain days of the week. In most cases this falls on Fridays, hence the term Casual Fridays. This trend comes mainly from the greater freedom that is being given to people at the office. The freedom, however, has its limitations.
Casual does not mean you can wear anything. Some people get this misconception and they show up at the office wearing their beach outfit. Remember that there are certain types of clothing that's inappropriate clothing for work, no matter what.
So to help you out, here are some ideas on what you can wear during casual Fridays in your office:
1. First of all, read your employee handbook to find out what it is that you can and cannot wear to work. It should be written down there what would be allowed during the days designated for dressing down. You should do this first because you would not want to risk your employment because of clothes, would you?
2. Try to ask around from employees who have been with the company for some time if they could tell you about their experiences when dressing down casually. Ask them about the kind of clothes they normally wear during those times.
3. Less formal is probably a better term for the kind of clothes that you ought to wear on a casual Friday. If you wear a suit normally, then you should go down to wearing polo shirts and slacks. The important thing is that you should still be professional in your clothes.
4. Try not to wear the things that you would sport when doing the things that you are passionate about. This is a common mistake of a lot of people who think that they could finally show that they're some biker dude, by wearing their leather outfit complete with biker boots, or that they're a soon to be beach bum by walking in wearing their favorite Hawaiian shirt. That simply wouldn't inspire confidence in your professional abilities.
5. Whatever it is that you decide to wear; cleanliness should be something that you ought to think about always. It does not matter how expensive your shirts or shoes are, if you show up in the office looking and smelling like you haven't showered, it would be pointless. In fact this is something you should remember whether it's a day for casual dressing or not.
6. Don't risk your reputation at the workplace by experimenting on your casual look. Just play it safe with plain old polo shirts, slacks and loafers. You can never go wrong with that combination of clothes for your casual day. You can complete the ensemble by having a well chosen sports jacket over your attire.
Keep in mind that you are dressing for your work. Even if you are toning down your clothes on that day, it is still supposed to be professional most of all. What you wear to work and what you wear to have fun should be a completely different set of clothes.
Kamis, 09 Februari 2012
Promotional clothing is indeed the right way to advertise your company. If done completely, it will serve as a walking marketing poster that will continue promoting your organization in public venues, offices, restaurants or at exhibitions. Promotional clothing is available in a myriad of designs such as Oxford tops, t-shirts, performance tops, mens polo shirt, connections and caps in different top great quality fabrics. Looking for the right kind of clothes can play a critical role in your organization's marketing. Here are a few simple tips to select clothing that completely fit for your marketing.
Environment: It is very important to consider the environmental circumstances for selecting marketing clothing. If the specific kind of clothing does not match with the varying weather condotions, most likely it will not be worn.
Budget: Purchasing great quality garments at inexpensive prices is undoubtedly a smart idea. If you want to select clothing that will last lengthy, then you must go for great quality. Low great quality and cheap prices will not work best. Always go for top great quality clothing if you want to put on them on a regular foundation.
Style: It matters a lot for marketing clothing. Make sure you are choosing trendy designs and latest designs for marketing clothing. Ask your provider to show you a few samples as online catalogs do not clearly represent the design.
Eco-Friendly Materials: Nowadays, more and more companies are choosing for eco-friendly clothing, as they can last lengthy and don't fade easily. You can take an advantage of great high quality natural clothing for business marketing.
Correct Techniques of Personalization: Promotional clothing is usually embroidered, printed or have logos or slogans on that. Screen printing looks quite good on t-shirts, mens polo shirt, knit shirts; on the other hand, it would look extremely terrible on wool. Always decide on a provider that focuses on the particular clothing and uses the appropriate strategies to customization.
Considering the above mentioned things will certainly help you select the right kind of promo clothing that you will surely want to put on on a regular foundation.
Blue Generation is a famous clothing product that focuses on marketing clothing, provides everyday use, business use, performance clothing and more. The product provides a full spectrum of clothing including: t-shirts, wool overcoats, wool vests, nylon and poly overcoats, fashion knit and mens polo shirt, camp tops, Oxford tops, simple blend mens polo shirt, cotton natural mens polo shirt, lengthy sleeve knit tops, pocket design t-shirts, connections and much, much more.